Add This

Bookmark and Share

Lisa Tomey

Lisa Tomey

Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Blog

Good Day! This is Lisa and this is my new blog. Here is a bit about me. I am a mature woman (well most days) and I live in the Midwest. My interests are research, reading, writing, crocheting and creating. Some days I like to create different dishes. I rarely make anything the same way twice. The most important thing is to try to keep a positive spin on things. I have a strange sense of humor and sometimes I am the only one who gets me.

I have written a wide variety of articles. Topics have included: Social Security FAQ's, Auto Insurance, Finance
, Home Equity Loans, Health, Hypertension, Diabetes, Anxiety, Fibromyalgia and more. There is not much I cannot research and write about. I do steer away from math topics except personal finance and FOREX trading.

My educational background: AAS in Accounting, BA in Sociology with a Social Work Emphasis and Psychology minor, Grad work in Health Education.

I have worked in: Accounting, Substance Abuse Prevention Education, Substance Abuse Counseling, Customer Service, Clinical Support, and Freelance Writing.

1 comment:

Paula Tomey-Allen said...

Busy and informative lady!