Add This

Bookmark and Share

Lisa Tomey

Lisa Tomey

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Birds, Blooms, Wallpapers, Nature's Bountful Beauty

 
As seen on Birds & Blooms

As one of many who love the wonders of nature I belong to an email newsletter for Birds and Blooms. They have the nicest, most helpful information about attracting birds and butterflies. I just added a butterfly wallpaper from their site. Be sure to check them out. 

Most people who know me know that I have a weakness for butterflies. They are free to roam about natures garden. If you love them as much as I do, be sure to check out the website.
 

3 comments:

Hey,Hey,Paula said...

You need butterfly bushes and a bird feeder.

LisasOwnBlog said...

I may get some bushes soon!

FreebiesnDeals.com said...

I have all sorts of bushes around here with plenty of butterflies each year - can't wait for the warmer weather to arrive! Come on SPRING!!