Add This

Bookmark and Share

Lisa Tomey

Lisa Tomey

Friday, November 5, 2010

Art Is for All Seasons But Winter Is an Awesome Time to Create!

As an artist I like to create in various ways. Whether I am writing, designing a project, doing handwork and etc, I find that the flair is there. It is a life of it's own. Winter is prime time for creating. When closed up indoors it helps to open up the senses and create like crazy! 

November is NANOWRIMO time! This stands for National Novel Writers Month. It started November 1 and ends at the end of November. Last year I worked in this but didn't finish. Let's see if this year I do better.

2 comments:

Hey,Hey,Paula said...

Good to see you posting again!

Wendy said...

Good luck on NaNoWriMo. I know a few people who are doing this.
It's good to see you on your site.
miss you.
wendy