Add This

Bookmark and Share

Lisa Tomey

Lisa Tomey

Friday, January 6, 2012

Small Stones - Talk Fusion

Today's Small Stones is about a program I just signed onto today called Talk Fusion With this program people can set up video emails or go all the way to several video functions. It can be done just for personal or expended to a full business.

I have worked from home for quite some time. Due to health issues I have to pace myself. I have been doing freelance writing but it can be hit and miss for jobs. Since I am working on another book it takes a lot of time but doesn't pay me a dime until it sells. In the meantime I need something consistent to supplement my income. This is one of the factors for deciding to sign up for Talk Fusion Click on my link and learn more. I would love welcome people to my team. Also here is a link for people who are hearing impaired and prefer sign language. It is a wide open opportunity for the deaf community!

No comments: